Jennifer Sosa aka StitchinJenny
Business Owner – Independent Educator
Hello! I’m Jennifer Sosa creator of StitchinJenny. I love to design, sew, machine embroider, and use my serger to make all manner of lovely things. I also LOVE to teach.
StitchinJenny.com is a place for me to share tips and techniques through a growing library of free video tutorials and also a mixed assortment of classes and projects for purchase. If you don’t see what you’re looking for yet, please contact me and let me know. If you’re interested in private lessons or booking a group class for yourself and a few friends, please contact me and let me know.
Who is my inspiration?
I inherited my creative talents from my 2 seamstress grandmothers, Elizabeth Rivera and Vera Gomez and well as my great-grandmother, Virginia Black. Each of these wonderful ladies still inspire me to imagine, create, and to help others do the same.
How long have I been doing this?
I began StitchinJenny in 2008 when I decided to share my passion for all things sewing via private lessons and group classes at various Sewing Shops, Craft Shops, and Studios in and around the Houston area.
Since then, I’ve taught countless children, teens, adults, and seniors everything from machine operation basics to a wide array of projects such as clothing, home decor, crafting, quilting, and etc., etc., etc.
Private Lessons & Group Classes Available
- Beginner to Advanced Sewing Projects and Machine Operation Workshops
- Beginner to Advanced Machine Embroidery Projects and Machine Operation Workshops
- Embroidery Software Classes: Using software tools to edit, design, and digitize custom machine embroidery designs
- Beginner to Advanced Serger Projects and Machine Operation Workshops
- Project Types: Clothing, Fashion Sewing, Quilting, Home Decor, Crafting and More