Welcome to StitchinJenny
Do you need help learning to use your serger, sewing machine, and/or embroidery machine? Are you a beginner and just getting started? Are you ready to take your basic sewing skills to a higher level?
StitchinJenny is here for you!
Private Lessons By Appointment
- Machine Orientation – Learn Basic Operation of Your Machine
- Beginner to Advanced Sewing/Serger Skills: Clothing, Fashion Sewing, Quilting, Home Decor, Crafting and More
- Beginner to Advanced Machine Embroidery Lessons
- Embroidery Software Lessons: Using software tools to edit, design, and digitize custom machine embroidery designs
Group Classes at Humble Sewing Center
- Beginner to Advanced Sewing Projects and Machine Operation Workshops
- Beginner to Advanced Machine Embroidery Projects and Machine Operation Workshops
- Beginner to Advanced Serger Projects and Machine Operation Workshops
- Embroidery Software Classes: Using software tools to edit, design, and digitize custom machine embroidery designs
Video Tutorials & Classes
StitchinJenny has a growing library of free video tutorials and a mixed assortment of classes and projects for purchase. If you don’t see what you’re looking for yet, please contact me and let me know.
Thank You for Visiting StitchinJenny!
Be sure to join our email list so you will be the first to know about new classes, events, and videos from StitchinJenny.
Hello! I’m Jennifer Sosa, creator of StitchinJenny. I love to design, sew, machine embroider, and use my serger to make all manner of lovely things. I also LOVE to teach.
Get In Touch
- Email: JenniferSosa@StitchinJenny.com
- TEXT: (713)410-0185